Top Three Home Based MLM Travel Opportunities:
1. The Traverus Travel Network
$200 for entry is affordable; plenty of solid training and support; newly redesigned marketing site is appealing and attractive.
2. WorldVentures Travel.
This company gets my vote for the best looking and most visually appealing online marketing presentation. Click below to see what I mean…
WorldVentures marketing site
Also, WorldVentures has a travel portal booking site that finds the absolute lowest prices on the internet, all from one site, one search. I have tested it against Orbitz, Travelocity and Expedia. The WorldVentures site always returns the lowest price, without me having to hunt around. This is a great feature for attracting repeat customers of the travel products.
See my previous review:
3. Global Resorts Network (great alternative to expensive time share ownership)
Cost of entry: $1,500 or $3,000.
See related posts at other blogs about Travel MLM companies…
- TraVerus to Launch Supplement Line – TraVerus Travel is coming out with their own brand of product line called Versus. CEO & President David Manning has bought into a manufacturing company that already produces travel related products for well known companies like Walmart.
- Traverus Maryland: TraVerus Travel Natural Enhancing Health Travel – This particular item can also be found at Neiman Marcus for $199, but you can get it from TraVerus at a discounted price to take along with you on your trip. We call it the 24K Gold Youth Serum that gets rid of fine lines and wrinkles.
- WorldVentures Travel Business with Jack Weinzierl – http://www.jackweinzierl.worldventures.biz Choose WorldVentures. Be mentored by a Christian Leader, Jack Weinzierl. Learn why I said NO to YTB, Traverus, Passport to Wealth, Liberty League, EDC, Wealth Masters, Reverse Funnel, …
- Dani Johnson Interview with Tom Beal – Dani Johnson the top trainer for home based business owners shares in this video tips, secrets and strategies to grow your business now.