Blogging, in my opinion, is a skill that every online network marketer must learn. It’s inexpensive, fairly simple to do — and can be a great FREE tool for attracting fresh, interested prospects into your business funnel.
If you are a brand new blogger, I suggest that you head over to WordPress.com or Blogger.com, where you will find that it’s quite easy to put up your first couple of pages. Check out some of these listed below for some inspiration.
Here’s a really great one that I just found today:
My favorite one for internet network marketing training, advice and motivation:
Some Renegade Professional members:
And some miscellaneous mlm blogs:
- Network Marketing Health Products – Josh Boxer here with some information on do’s and don’ts of network marketing health products. There are two schools of thought when it comes to making your products stand out in the world of information bombardment. …
- Network Marketing Health Products « Natural Colon Cleansing and … – Natural Colon Cleansing and Health Information. Natural Colon Cleansing and Health Information for Healthy Lifestyles.
- Health and Wellness « Network Marketing – Health and Wellness – Network Marketing – Health and Wellness. The Opportunity of a Lifetime. Health and Wellness. Do you know what the top three leading causes of death are in America?
- An Open Letter To The Anti-Network Marketing Media… – Network marketing, MLM, direct sales, etc … are just vehicles. If you must bitch, bitch at the drivers, not the vehicle themselves. It’s not in good taste, it’s poor journalism and there’s plenty of negativity out there as it is. …
- Home Business Mentor – Free Training – http://www.jeremyhenderson.com