If you are using Twitter as part of your attraction marketing strategies online, you will benefit from utilizing a good Twitter client software.
Choose the Best Twitter Client for MLM Marketing Online
A sure sign that Twitter is a huge hit is the vast number of Twitter clients and software applications that have sprung up to help users manage their Twitter activities and feeds. I've compiled a list of six top picks:
1. Snitter: www.GetSnitter.com. This Adobe AIR platform is compatible with Mac OSX and Windows, with a Linux version in testing. Snitter is free, and packs a bevy of helpful features. It auto-updates your tweet list, chirps out notice each time a message is sent to you via @ syntax, and allows you to view the last 20 items in your timeline/replies/direct message list. Many more handy features make Snitter a favorite desktop management client among those who twitter for personal and business purposes.
2. Seesmic: www.seesmic.com. Seesmic desktop sports fully functional Twitter integration, allowing you to easily view Home, Private, Sent and Replies groups. Seesmic makes it easy to manage multiple Twitter accounts and post from any one of them. Access and manage saved searches and lists with tabbed simplicity. A favorite of serious networkers everywhere. Seesmic is web-based, free, and is compatible with Windows and Mac.
3. Tweetspinner: www.TweetSpinner.com. This web-based application allows twitterers to make the most of their professional presence on Twitter. Tweetspinner keeps your Direct Message inbox free of spam, nearly impossible with Twitter alone, and allows you to archive all your DM’s. Following Twitter rules with care, Tweetspinner is the choice of those who want top-shelf CRM services which will help you find and connect with potential customers everywhere, including excellent demographic capabilities. Also an effective tool for scheduling rules-based campaigns to broadcast tweets and DM’s. A nice bonus is the ability to rotate any number of designs and profiles on a schedule, a vast upgrade over Twitter’s limited options. Tweetspinner is a available for purchase on their site, and is compatible with all operating systems.
4. Twhirl: www.Twhirl.org. This desktop client for Twitter is Windows/Mac compatible and allows the user to connect to and manage all their Twitter accounts from their desktop. Notifications for new messages are displayed for easy access, and Twhirl allows you to cross-post your updates to all your social sites. Search tweets, automatically shorten URL’s, find posts with your @Username, post videos to Twitter through Seesmic Video, and much more. Download and use for free.
5. TweetDeck: www.TweetDeck.com. This freebie can be used with Mac/Windows/Linux/iPhone, and boasts lots of management goodies like the ability to monitor and manage all your Twitter accounts from one desktop interface. The built-in spam monitor keeps your DM box clean, while you follow all your favorite topics with saved search capabilities.
6. SocialOomph: www.SocialOomph.com. Formerly TweetLater. This productivity tool allows users to manage their updates by scheduling them in advance. Some of the most used features include the ability to auto-follow your Twitter followers, auto-send a welcome to new followers, receive all your @replies through email, track chosen keywords on Twitter and receive scheduled reports on them, and use it to manage multiple Twitter accounts. Free versions are available, while the professional package delivers a lot more. Compatible with Mac and Windows.